View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
drbOffline
Post subject: kde application colour scheme resetting to default  PostPosted: 10.01.2012, 10:18

Since d-u yesterday my kde application colour scheme seems to reset to default after each reboot. Anyone know why this may be?

Reply with quote Back to top
spoovyOffline
Post subject: RE: kde application colour scheme resetting to default  PostPosted: 12.01.2012, 19:39

I had this problem for a while. I installed gtk-theme-switch2 and used this along with the native KDE theme switcher to keep changing both qt and gtk themes to the one's I wanted (Raleigh/Redmond). Eventually it stuck. Sounds a bit bizarre but i can't say why it suddenly worked on about the sixth attempt.

drbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: 12.01.2012, 21:42

After posting this it stuck for a few days . . . until I changed my login to auto in Systemsettings. Changing back caused the same issue but if I don't change Systemsettings login then it seems to stick.

der_budOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: 13.01.2012, 15:22

Sometimes it seems that session restore gets kind of corrupted. Try to start explicitly with a new session: Systemsettings - Startup and Shutdown - Session Management - Start with an empty session.

Jump to: