View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gangstaOffline
Post subject: Samsung GT-S7350i - error connection.  PostPosted: 20.10.2010, 20:10

I connect the phone to the computer via usb cable. When I want add files to the phone I must choose mode "media player" on phone. Then phone is automaticlly installed in KDE. Then i can choose open in digikam or dolphin. When I open in dolphin i see one folder:
      Code:
camera:/Samsung YH-999 Portable Media Center/SGH-A707/SGH-L760V/SGH-U900@usb:002,003/

When I open this folder I don't see any files and folders and I see: "The protocol process terminated unexpectedly camera"(about it, I have it in Polish).

How can I access the folders on this phone?

This is probably problem with KDE, because I installed for test Fedora and Ubuntu with Gnome and there I had access to the this phone in the file manager.

Edit: On Fedora with KDE is the same. I haven't connection.
On phone I must choose mode "Media Player" becouse this phone has no external memory card that is required for mode "Storage Mass".

Last edited by gangsta on 20.10.2010, 20:32; edited 1 time in total

Reply with quote Back to top
devilOffline
Post subject: RE: Samsung GT-S7350i - error connection.  PostPosted: 20.10.2010, 20:22

hm, my GT 5800 (android) works flawless with dolphin.

greetz
devil

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: