View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
diblOffline
Post subject: chromium-browser 13.0.767.0 bugs  PostPosted: 20.05.2011, 13:43

On my 64-bit system I'm seeing some buggy behavior when attempting to log in to some accounts and forums (but not this forum). It may be that cookies aren't working right, or something similar. Java plugin is working correctly. I will check it on a 32-bit system.

Anyone else?

Edit: Same problem on the same sites with 32-bit chromium-browser. Both systems are set to allow cookies. On a site that fails, the login password sometimes disappears from the entry window, but the login is not processed.

Reply with quote Back to top
natelwinOffline
Post subject: RE: chromium-browser 13.0.767.0 bugs  PostPosted: 20.05.2011, 18:13

Oh, it definitely acts oddly.

I used to get the nightly builds, but haven't done that for a while, as whenever I run a 13.x version, my settings for "open saved file with <this_app>" never actually call <this_app> (which is my case is usually Deluge). Nothing that I do can get this working, even manually editing the prefs file.

I've gone back to 12.0.735 from frickelplatz, which I saved on one of my frequent Clonezilla backups and just reverted and then put all of its packages on hold. I also experienced the other oddities you mentioned.

Nathan

P.S. Running 32 bit here.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: