View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
apogarteOffline
Post subject: strange behavior / trouble login to forums  PostPosted: 18.08.2011, 10:11

when going to http://aptosid.com i cannot login (no link for that or am i blind ?!) so i go to forums straight

i log-in, and i am redirected each time to a page telling me there is something wrong
( Sorry! Invalid authorisation key ('authkey'). This is probably either because you pressed the 'Back' button to return to a page which does not allow that, or else because the page's authorisation key expired due to prolonged inactivity. Please refresh the page and try again.)

http://aptosid.com/index.php?module=use ... oginscreen

i log-in again, then i am redirected to the main page, not to the forum !

so i have to :

go to forum
log-in

re log-in again,

go again to forum page

any clue ?!

apoG

Reply with quote Back to top
slamOffline
Post subject: RE: strange behavior / trouble login to forums  PostPosted: 18.08.2011, 12:19
Team Member

Hi,
simply use http://aptosid.com/index.php?module=users to log in. This is linked at the top right of any page of this site (just below the ad banner).
Greetings,
Chris

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
apogarteOffline
Post subject: RE: strange behavior / trouble login to forums  PostPosted: 07.09.2011, 12:36

thanks slam

dptOffline
Post subject: RE: strange behavior / trouble login to forums  PostPosted: 08.09.2011, 07:26

And no one, even a blind, will not miss the banner.

Have a nice day.

dpt

slamOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: strange behavior / trouble login to forums  PostPosted: 08.09.2011, 07:44
Team Member

dpt wrote:
And no one, even a blind, will not miss the banner.

Have a nice day.

dpt
Right - that's the purpose of ad banners. Wink
Seriously, as you already know this is the least we can do to help the company who sponsors 3 serious root servers to us.
Greetings,
Chris

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
Jump to: