View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
HennROffline
Post subject: When viewing the wiki and login in, one get's redirected...  PostPosted: 29.09.2010, 17:34

When you are looking at a specific wiki page and login you get redirected to the frontpage of aptosid.com

This sucks if you want to edit that wiki page and the back button does lead to the page just visited.

I suppose it's a problem of the used CMS but you probably can report that to the devs as you know the setup better than I do.

Thanks in advance.

Reply with quote Back to top
slamOffline
Post subject: RE: When viewing the wiki and login in, one get  PostPosted: 29.09.2010, 19:38
Team Member

Noted, and already fixed in upstream SVN - the fix will hit our site with the next minor version upgrade of Zikula. Thanks for reporting!
Greetings,
Chris

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
muchan
Post subject:   PostPosted: 29.09.2010, 20:00

Here also workaround for current system is

You are in wiki page to be edited.

1) Right click login and open in another tab in the browser.
2) Login in that tab
3) go back to the tab of wiki page,
4) click the icon to reload.
you are in the same page as logged-in state.

HennROffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: 02.10.2010, 15:43

@Slam

Could you also take care of getting redirected to the same page even if first login attempt fails?
I saw some pages lately which are capable of redirecting the user after login but they seem to overwrite the last visited URL with the login site (which gets reloaded if you login attempt fails) if you fail to login.

Jump to: