View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
goustarotosidOffline
22 Post subject: Applications in Second KDE Panel  PostPosted: 11.10.2010, 09:56

Hello everyone!

I added a second panel, to the top of my KDE desktop. Ok, I can configure the height, the alignment etc. I can also add widgets. When I go to the Application Launcher Menu and I right-click an application, the "Add to Panel" command sends the icon (and the link) to the bottom panel (the first panel). How to put applications to the second panel?

I found a way: I go to Activiry Settings, I change the Activity from Desktop to Folder View and then I create links to applications on the desktop. I place these links to the second panel and they work. I then change the Activity again from Folder View to Desktop. The links (icons) dissapear from the desktop (I dislike my desktop being full of icons) but they remain on the top panel and they still work.

The question is, is there any other way, more straightforward, to achieve this?

Thank you!

Reply with quote Back to top
blackholeOffline
Post subject: RE: Applications in Second KDE Panel  PostPosted: 11.10.2010, 10:21

Unlock widgets ---> drag and drop from Application launcher menu.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: