View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
hyOffline
Post subject: How to switch to other language on desktop  PostPosted: 22.11.2010, 13:57

I will have to work in spain and thoughmy spanish is not too bad I need to get acustomed to spanish desktops. So I want to change the language of my desktop to spanisch.
I tried already Computer/SystemSettings/Regional and Language
but I can not add another language.

Thanks in advance

Reply with quote Back to top
OppaErichOffline
Post subject: RE: How to switch to other language on desktop  PostPosted: 22.11.2010, 14:35

KDE ? There has to be an [Add Language] Button, used this myself. Will post a screenshot when I'm back home.

bfreeOffline
Post subject: RE: How to switch to other language on desktop  PostPosted: 22.11.2010, 14:44
Team Member

Assuming this is KDE have you installed the kde-l10n-es package which provides the Spanish translations for KDE?

hyOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: How to switch to other language on desktop  PostPosted: 22.11.2010, 15:00

bfree wrote:
Assuming this is KDE have you installed the kde-l10n-es package which provides the Spanish translations for KDE?

¡Gracias! Eso era lo que buscé.

Last edited by hy on 22.11.2010, 16:38; edited 1 time in total

OppaErichOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: How to switch to other language on desktop  PostPosted: 22.11.2010, 15:14

Ah, that enables that button ? I have always l10n-en & l10n-de installed and it was always there. Smile

hyOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: How to switch to other language on desktop  PostPosted: 22.11.2010, 16:40

@OpaErich: The button wsa enabled before, but it shows a Combobox that doesn't have any aother languages as those that are already installed - en & de in my box as well ...

Jump to: