View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
StellarexOffline
Post subject: Synaptics TouchPad KDE Module  PostPosted: 16.09.2010, 02:09

Hey everyone,

I started out here after being on many other distro's and was not happy with the way things ran and how complicated setup was for my laptop.

After finding aptosid I can say I am pleased with the layout and functionality of the distro and cant wait to see future releases.

Anyways,

As I said, I installed this on my laptop and was not pleased with the fact that there was no KDE module support for the Synaptics Touchpad within KDE to change settings on it (but there is for Gnome?!)

So I did some research on google and found this and it works perfectly for me (as it should for any of you with the same problem)

{cleary edit: do not ever, EVER recommend the installation of binary debs built for ubuntu on a non-ubuntu system. It is a recipe for a brokenness}

Reply with quote Back to top
cylverbakOffline
Post subject: RE: Synaptics TouchPad KDE Module  PostPosted: 16.09.2010, 02:27

I've been using kde-config-touchpad on my eeePC. Seems to works well and is in debian/unstable/main.

Edit: If you upgrade to KDE 4.5.1, it ends up under Lost & Found in Settings.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: